Search Engine Optimization
It is fundamental to the future success of your Website that optimization has been concluded. Our standard optimization procedure for Websites involves the following:
- Labelling all relevant graphical content on pages
- The description Metadata tag authoring which describes the Web pages content
- The keyword Metadata tag authoring which contains an average of 15 page specific keywords
- Identifying key phrases within the content to use in the Metadata
- Optimizing the content by removing large paragraphs and using bulleted lists for clarity, and integrating relevant key phrases
- Creation of Site Map to aid navigation and referrals
Submissions & Promotion
Website submissions are the process of adding your chosen Website to online directories where they are indexed and available to Internet users.
The Website can be submitted for no charge to most online search directories. However, your Website can take up to 6 months to be indexed, so in some cases it is beneficial to undertake a paid inclusion program.
As part of our standard submissions package, we submit to hundreds of online resources including:
- DMOZ (ODP)
- MSN Search
- Teoma (Ask)
- & many more industry and client specific directories