Terms and Conditions
Clients Engagement with Hex Technologies is subjected to following Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Hex decides the work based on time and expertise of the resources involved to deliver the required. All bills are due on receipt. Client can choose an hourly or monthly or project based billing terms.
- Hex is not responsible if client delay the response to queries. Any delayed caused by client will impact the final delivery timeline. So we request our clients for the best cooperation.
- It is client’s responsibility for procuring and providing access to licenses for any software needed for his project.
- In case a 3rd party is involved from clients’ side in the project, then client is responsible to handle the third party dependencies (APIs or components)/communication and procurement of components from them.
- For web development and designing client is responsible to provide the content.
- Hex does not make any performance guarantee and does not guarantee any delivery dates. Client has right to directly evaluate the performance of Hex resource and if not satisfied then can recommend replacement or termination of the resource by sending a written request to the Project Head. Billing will be adjusted accordingly.
- Client cannot make independent decision to replace Hex resource from the project.
- Source code will not be provided to client until and unless all pending dues are cleared on time.
- Clint should clear all the bills as per agreed T&Cs and timeline.
- Client cannot hire directly or indirectly Hex resource/ employees on his direct payroll.
- Clients cannot declare any kind of bonus or benefits to Hex resource/ employees.
- 9Any engagement dispute between Hex Technologies and Client shall be governed by the laws of the land.